Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

New fast food restaurant

As I mentioned in the previous post, my son liked KFC. Last Sunday, on the way home from his art class, we went to his favorite KFC in Ba Trieu Street. Unluckily, it was crowded. We could not find an empty table. We decided to try a new fast food restaurant: Lotteria. There are some Lotterias in Hanoi. We chose one in Kim Lien street. This place was on the corner, easy to access but it was so small and hot (even it was air conditioned), that was because it faces east. It was crowded too. It took us about half an hour to get our food. However, my son did mind because he paid all his attention to his new Conan stories. The food was not as good as KFC. We did not feat up all our food, so I asked for somw bags to carry it home. To my surprise, a waiter was my old student. I could not remember his name but I remembered his face. He recognised me too. We talked for a while and he helped us to put the remaining into the bags and did not forget to give me some membership cards. We went home and my son ate all the food one hour later.