Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

New songs

Whenever I have a mood for music I surf the net. I want to find old love songs (maybe heartbreak songs). Recently, I have found the song 'Love me with all your heart' sung by Engelbert Humperdinck. This singer also sings the song 'Quando quando quando' used in Heineken TV commercial (now I know that quando in Italian means when in English). The song Love me with all your heart has got a Vietnamese lyrics. I heard the Vietnamese version many times but I did not know that the original song is in English. So beautiful. Engelbert sings another song which made me cry when I first listened to it. The name is Am I that easy to forget. The words are simple but so sad. And I happened to find an old song 'One sided love affair' when I was reading some Vietnamese articles. The song was posted to share with music lovers. I clicked it and recognised it was the song I liked. I googled the name and found it on another website with the better sound quality.