Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Flower market

Tet is when people like going to flower markets trying to find some flowers to decorate their homes. Every house has at least a vase during Tet. I went to the busiest flower market in Hanoi, Tay Ho flower market, although I was presented some beautiful lilies. It took me 45 minutes to get there by motorbike. So crowded in the streets. We walked around the market and took some photos. A wide choice of flowers: orchids were the most expensive. Some pots cost millions of dongs. Whoa, sorry, not for me. Truly, it was so wonderful to be surrounded by flowers.
As I wished, we bought a pot of tulips. There was only stall selling tulips in the market. No many choices. The pot cost a lot of money but not as we expected, some tulips died. Poor us. Anyhow I still have fresh lilies.