Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Something of a child in our body

Half year ago I gave away and put away Bob's toys. I thought when he was a secondary school pupil he did not want to play with those toys any more. Truly he got so many toys. I put all the remaining toys into a plastic cupboard next to his bookcase and he hardly touched this cupboard. However, yesterday evening, he did not have to study because of tet holiday, he again opened the drawers and took his toys to the sofa and played with them the same way as he used to do when he was little. I had a headache and was in bedroom. When I woke up, I saw him playing and took a photo. So many memories came back ...

When I recall the past, I realize time flies so fast. Like other boys, he was just interested in cars, trains and planes and lego. With these things he could assemble a town. He was a good kid. Never asked mum to hold as long as he saw me around him. I sat at the desk working and he sat on the floor just next to my chair playing with his toys... We together experienced difficult and happy time. He always supports me...

And now, I think I am too strict to him sometimes. Perhaps time to change ...