Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Busy time over

These days I have been so busy. That is why my blog has not been updated for more than 10 days. :-)
It started with translating documents about some foreign universites. After that, I had to finished supplementary materials for second year students at university. Then I was offered to teach at an evening center. And last weekend I was busy with administrating in the tearcher selecting tests. And I just finished marking listening and writing test papers of 1st year students 2 hours ago. Whoa, teacher's typical work.
I should have taught a class this morning, but I returned it. I wanted to enjoy the full weekend. (Actually, I still worked at home this morning. Hope next weekend I won't be so busy.) I find a bit free time for myself and realise that today is 20th March, 11 months we moved out to the present apartment and that the second semester has gone nearly hafl way. So fast...