Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Italian Restaurant

It is true that Italian people have excellent cuisine and they have so many delicious dishes which are famous all over the world such as spaghetti, pizzas, ice cream, tiramisu, capuccino ... I don't like pizzas much (just a small piece) but I really enjoy spaghetti, ice cream and tiramisu. I want to be more specific: 'enjoy' here does not mean I can eat a lot.:-). By the way, I pride myself on cooking simple spaghetti with shrimps. Delicious enough for my son to finish his plate.(Don't smile).
In Hanoi, I know three restaurants where you can enjoy Italian food. One of them is in Ba Trieu Street. I have been there. The setting inside the restaurant is cozy, nice, elegant, clean and romantic. The music is Italian or Latin style (they played Enrique's songs today), which makes the restaurant more ... Italian.:-). The price here is expensive, that's why its customers are mostly office workers, businesspeople (white colar workers) and couples. I don't remember the full name of the restaurant, something with Galeto.