Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A new living place

I have made one of the most difficult decisions in my life: moving to a new place, a rental flat in a living quarter in the south of Hanoi. The important date was 19 April. I packed my all things in one evening: clothes, books, photos, important documents, etc. in 15 sacks. You can imagine how hard I worked. On Sunday, my bother, who has got a van, with two porters came to my old place and brought all my things to the new flat, which is not very far from the old one. In a week I had to settle down and I made it: buying furniture, appliances, essential things and cleaning the room. With the help of my family and friends now I can live in a place I wish for.
The flat is on the 10th floor of an 11-floor building. There is a lot of light, wind and fresh air. It is not very large with 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, a mini kitchen, two toilets and a small balcony (enough for me). It has got a view of the lake. Above all, it is in a very peaceful place and I can decorate the home in the way I like. A new life starts.