Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nice flowers

Recently, I have been a bit busy: preparing tests, marking papers and editing materials. Life is not easy for a teacher cum assistant dean :-). I make a list of things to do from now to the our summer holiday. More than ever do I realize that being a good leader is really hard work. And what I receive in return mostly spiritually-valued rather than financially-valued. However, I shouldn't complain, should I? Sometimes I have the feeling of being in a race and of course I don't want to be a loser. I have to spread my work, set deadlines, and feel happy when I meet them. This afternoon, I marked my students' papers. I treated myself some time to write a new entry and to show the basket of flowers my students gave me on Women's Day.