Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Party with colleagues

Yesterday evening our department gave a buffet to celebrate Women's Day. 45 adults and 7 children turned up. Not all the teachers and staff. I know the number accurately because I was assigned to pay the bill. The restaurant is Buffet Viet in Tang Bat Ho Street. I arrived at 5.50 pm because we ordered for 6 pm but it did not start until 6.30. Good food, good atmosphere and good chat. We first went here to say goodbye to the old dean. So yesterday was the second time. We stayed there until after 8 pm. I was one the few people who came first and also one of the few people who left last. However, it does not mean that I ate a lot ;-). Just because I like punctuality and I had to pay the bill. On the way home, I travelled in rain. Terrible weather.