Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Enjoying Tet

Finally, Tet comes. The weather changed from hot, sunny to cold, light drizzling. It is typical weather of Tet.
We go to visit our relatives and friends and send greetings to our friends via sms and email. On the last day of the year of Buffalo, I really missed my father, who passed away 2 years ago. And on the first day of the new year, as usual, we went to the pagoda to pray for a happy and problem-free year.
The first day of the new lunar year was also Valentine's Day of the solar year. A nice day! But for middle-aged people (smile) no chocolate, no roses, not many romantic things. Poor the middle-aged. Their love must have wandered somewhere.
In Vietnam, there is a popular sentence: enjoy happy days, but don't forget duties. I plan to finish some work during the long holiday. Hope I will finish before I go back to work.