Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Japanese restaurant

Yesterday evening, I went to a Japanese restaurant downtown. In fact, I have ever tried Japanese food, but at home. In other words, we went shopping for Japanese food in a Japanese supermarket and ate at home. My husband used to work for a Japanese company for at least 8 years. He introduced me to Japanese food. So some famous Japanese food like sushi, sashimi, tempura, mustard, seaweed paper is not something strange to me. But yesterday was the first time I went to a Japanese restaurant. I must admit that Japanese food is extremely expensive and going to a Japanese restaurant is a 'luxury'. Terribly high price. We ordered only three dishes but it cost a 7 digit amount. However, the food was well-decorated, healthy and delicious. I really had a good time there: eating, drinking, chatting and laughing. Yes, eating out is not only enjoying food (normal or special, cheap or expensive) but also enjoying the time we share with our family and friends.