Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Love messages

Read the 22 following love messages (collected from the internet and somewhere else) and smile happily. They are so sweet and wonderful.
1. Hello my queen. This is the best that could happen to me: Getting your message! Of course I am free, I make myself free. Coffee only, or lunch? Where will we meet? I'll be there!!! You can recognize me easily, wearing a yellow shirt. And my hair is short these days. And you, any special items to recognize you, beside your shiny appearance?
2. I can't sleep. It's you. I love you. :-*
3. I hope that this message does not wake you up. But I can’t close the day without saying good night. We do so for as long as we know each other good. You’re part of my life, like sleeping, eating and loving. I miss you my love. Good night.
4. I can see through your eyes the love that you hide for others and stored for me.
5. If Love & Friendship could be brought or sold as if they were Stocks & Shares.those wise enough to invest in you SEXY would all be millionaires!!!
6. If water was a kiss, I’d send you the sea. If a hug was one leaf, I’d send you a tree. If love was forever, I’d send you eternity!
7. If I wrote your name in the sky wind would blow it away. If I wrote your name in the sea waves would wash it away. But your name is engravd in my heart where nothing can touch it!
8. If you love me like you told me please be careful with my heart- you can take it just don’t break it or my world will fall appart.
9. If a kiss was a raindrop I'd send was showers. If a hug was a second I'd send you hours. If a smile was water I'd send you a sea. If love was a person I'd send you me!
10. You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
11. If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever
12. You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and I am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...
13. I am opening an emotional bank account for you sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest
14. My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never
15. When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.
16. Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx
17. I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.…
18. Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it’s true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.
19. Looks may capture the eyes, but it’s the personality that captures the heart.
20. Lonely? No, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!
21. If you read this message, you owe me a hug. If you delete, you owe me a kiss. If you save, you owe me a date. If you reply, you owe me all but if you ignore it, you are mine. Choose one
22. Our love is the most beautiful and precious thing in the world, and I'll treasure it all the days of my life. Love you forever.