Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Summer coming

Today is 23rd March. A week to go is April. According to the Lunar year, summer is comming. The weather is changing from wet and humid into hot and windy. The sun shines brightly. The sky is blue and clear. The trees are full of green leaves. And florists sell a lot of lily flowers. I feel the time of cross-season by having a headache yesterday. In the morning, I went out wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt. When going along Linh Dam road, I felt a bit cold. ( The road runs around the lake). I knew that my body was not prepared for summer. At noon I went to my mum's place, I had a terrible headache. Luckily, my mum gave me some panadols and rubbed out the cold for me. Then I slept for a while. When I woke up, still felt very awful and vomitted. After that, I felt much better. Late in the afternoon I could ride my motorbike back home.
I like summer because I don't have to work for at least 2 months, a long summer holiday. I don't like summer because I stay at home for so long.