Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Angry Birds

I was not a gamer. I hardly ever spent time playing games online or on computer or on mobile phone. But recently I has been introduced Angry Birds, which is very famous in the world. And last month, I got a very nice and unexpected gift Samsung Tab 2 10.1. That was also when I knew the name 'tablet computer'. I am really bad at what -so-called hi-tech :-). And as soon as I was asked which game I wanted to install on the tab, I chose Angry Birds. Then I like the game. I often play it when I have free time. Yesterday when I was looking for new clothes in a fashion shop I found this shirt with a lot of angry birds on it. I asked to to try it at once and it fitted me well. Honestly, I bought the shirt mainly because of the birds :-).