Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Vacation in BKK Tet 2012

A week in Bangkok passed so fast. We were satisfied with the decision to travel south on Tet holiday. While Hanoi was cold, Bangkok was so pleasant, not too hot, ideal for travelling around. It was really time for me and my son to explore cultural attractions there. Bob was really excited about his first trip overseas. He never complained about walking so much and eager to help mum buy tickets for skytrain and subway. About food, no Vietnamese food, which did not matter at all because he can eat fast food. He liked eating croissants. Every breakfast he took at least 2. What a boy!

Travel broadens your mind. Truly, each time I go to I find something new and impressive. This time they are Reclining Buddha, China Town, Bangkok from the tallest building, Dusit Palace and Vimanmek Mansion and the weekend market, Chatuchak.

I hope that after this trip my son's interest in travelling will be increased. And his travelling experience will be built up gradually.