Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Birthday

So I am fully 37 years old now. That means I am one year older than I was last year and L belong to the U40 league.

Since yesterday I have received happy birthday wishes from my beloved and friends. All of them wish me happier, more beautiful and more successful in my work and one person even wished me to have a partner to be not lonely any more :-). To my surprise, my first brother-in-law who is my eldest sister's husband, remembered my birthday.

The day before I entered my 38th year in life I suffered a terrible headache. I felt so sorry for myself. One of my best friends, Van, also had a headache last night. Both of us took panadols and today we met again at work we shared our story. Unluckily, we often suffer it. We just blame on change in weather and high humidity. But perhaps we have "fragile" bodies.

I should have organized a birthday party for my family and friends. Honestly, it is my wish. I can not do it during the week when the time is not suitable. I have free afternoon but my friends not. We can not have great fun in the evening when it is the time for our children to do homework and travelling by motorbike in the cold evening is not pleasant at all. I wish I had been born in summer :-). I also want to have a party with my family but we live far away from each other. As a result, no party at all right on my birthday. However, my close friends and I agree to have lunch together on Saturday and I think a small party with my family on Sunday.

Any wishes for myself on birthday? I wish to get smarter and braver to cope with difficulties I encounter in my life and those I stupidly make for myself. Some moments I feel I am too tired. Some moments I feel I get stuck. And so far I can not figure out the way I should live. I thought I was independent. It turns out to be that I am dependent emotionally and I could not let what should go go. That is why I wish to be smarter and braver after I have gained another year of age.