Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

It is the only day of the year for lovers, the day when a lot of people (young) wish to show their love for their other half (official or non-official) and wish to say that how much the other half means to them. What a beautiful day!

I am sure that tomorrow my colleagues will ask each other what present they get from husbands/lovers. Some will be happy (probably their husbands/lovers are romantic enough) and some don't (probably their husband/lovers are silly guys). And me? "Roses and bread". :-)

I remember last Valentine's Day, I saw a film Nights in Rodanthe on HBO. This film took me a lot of tears. And today I saw Little Black Book and it also made me cry. Am I too emotional? Sure. But honestly, the films mention high and low tones of love/feeling and they are only felt deeply by those who have experienced them ... I cry for the ladies in the films and also for myself (being a complicated woman).

Anyhow, Happy Valentine's Day to all couples I know and I don't know.