Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The second day of the New Year


The weather was fine: cold but dry and a bit sunny. My family-in-law had lunch at my youngest sister-in-law. After that my husband, my son and I went to visit my mother. We stayed there until 6 pm.

My mother told me that the day before my old friend, Mr. Hung, went to visit her. I have known him since I was in Grade 12. He still remembers my family. At about 4pm another old friend came, Mrs. Thuys, with her two cute sons. We used to be very close. Now when we work in different places, live in different parts of the city, and above all, we have a family to take care of, we rarely meet each other. So this Tet, I feel very happy when old friends return.

Last night, I did not sleep well. I woke up at 4 am. I could not sleep again until 5 am. I got up at 8.15. I saw my son's picture drawn last night on the floor. I picked it up and found it was funny. His talent is improving every day. I decided to write my new post and add his painting here.