Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Poor working condition

Hanoi has been experiencing a long hot period since 30 April. The highest day temperature is about 40 degrees. In such a terrible situation Mai and me had to observe a teacher teaching in a classroom like this: 2 ceiling fans, one window, one door. Honestly, the students and the teacher could maximize their performance. They looked tired and sweated a lot. I feel so lucky when I don't work in the afternoon. So sorry for my colleagues and their students staying at school in the afternoon session. In addition, we have only one 10 minute break during one session according to the new policy at my university. That means in the morning we work from 7.30 to 9.20 and then from 9.30 to 11.20 and in the afternoon from 12.30 to 14.20 and from 14.30 to 16.20. What a timing!