Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Maison Sen with vices and dean

Hanoi is coming into summer. It is very hot and the temperature is high during the day. That is why a buffet in in air-conditioned and expensive restaurants is really a treat for us. As assigned, I was responsible for booking a table for dinner last Saturday in a very nice restaurant downtown: Maison Sen. Truly, the house is French style. Like other Sen restaurants in its chain, Maison Sen is very clean and beautiful (I always care for beauty and cleanness. I don't mind food they serve much because I eat simple and moreover you get what you pay :-).

I decided to take some photos for memory. In this photo, I am with Mai, my colleague/friend. The photo was taken from her iPhone by a waiter in front of the restaurant.