Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday morning off

Today is an official Sunday I have the morning off: no working, which means no getting up early, no rushing to the class, but feeling so relaxed and comfortable.

How do you relax on Sunday morning? Well, in my case, I like sipping coffee, listening to music, reading interesting articles on the Internet and doing some light housework, especially tidying my wardrobe :-). I can not enjoy waking up late on Sunday. Every day, my eyes open before 6 am.

Perhaps I should start doing Sunday morning walk next week. I delay this activity too long. It is a very simple but healthy exercise. Moreover, it costs nothing except a pair of shoes and an iPod (walking and listening to music) and luckily I have both already. Let's wait and see if I can do it next weekend or not.