Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Summer 2012 to come

Summer is coming. These days in Hanoi the temperature is getting higher and higher, not much drizzling and the lower floors are sweating. Signals of hot and dry weather. No more heavy coats or jackets. Spring and summer dresses and skirts are being prepared. I was considering to change my hairstyle to suit summer weather but I never succeed. :-) Some time ago I once talked about my hair. I am quite faithful to it.

My summer should have been started with my holiday in Halong and NhaTrang. Pity that we could not. Sometimes unexpected things interrupt our life. My accompany suddenly had a pain in the back some weeks ago and more serious last week and now in hospital for surgery. It will take at least 6 weeks to be able to sit again. So the plan was cancelled. Perhaps I will choose another way to spend my 3 day public holiday alone from 29 April to 1 May. :-)