Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, December 29, 2014

Goodbye 2014 and Hi 2015

Just a couple of days to go does the new year come. Looking back the year of 2014 I feel so happy with what it has brought to me. Important tasks have been done successfully:
1. IELTS certificate
2. Holidays abroad
3. Bank loan paid
4. Son's high scores to high school
5. Apartment ownership applied
6. New phone Note 4
7. More kids studying in private classes
8. Type 1 performance bonus
9. Good recognition from students
10. Nice visit from a friend
11. More time to do yoga
12. Green plants indoor
13. Vespa scooter
14. More home decoration
15. Helping mum and brother more
16. Health checked in a good hospital
And many more...
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my beloved who always encourage and support me a lot to overcome difficulties during the year.
Now it is time to set new goals for the new year 2015.