Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year 2013's Eve

Hanoi is moving to the new year 2013 in very cold weather - about 12 degrees now outside. I am too lazy to go outside to enjoy the atmosphere of a new Solar year. So really a good time to write a new entry for the blog and a right time to look back the year of 2012 :-).

The most expensive thing I did was to buy a small flat (will be a cozy home) with so much support and encourage from some family and friends. Another good thing happened to me was to spend my summer holiday in Nha Trang and in the biggest "cruise" in Halong Bay - terrific. And my success in applying for the UK Visa was unforgettable. In addition, after so much effort, I could finish some difficult things. 

My work at university was not too bad and teaching went smoothly.

What I considered to be my little unhappiness was my son's rebellious behaviors. He is growing up and obviously his attention now is paid to so many different things, not as I expected. Sometimes, what he did really shocked me. Pity that now and then I lost my temper and got furious with him. I am learning to accept the fact that he is going to slip out of my hands and comfort myself that I have still time to guide him to the right track.

And I am still struggling to overcome bad things in my spiritual life in 2012 ... Some things turn out to be not what I think.

HAPPY NEW YEAR