Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

ESP online course

I was lucky to be selected to attend an ESP course online in 10 weeks. As I mentioned in my discussions with other participants, ESP is not new to me. It was one of the subjects in my MA course i did 12 years ago. But honestly, this online course is much more interesting and I learnt a lot from it. Perhaps when we have experience, it is easier for us to understand what was complicated 12 years before. So far I have got full credits for my assignments and often get good comments from others. The course is really good for my  teaching. 


One person from Italy said  "I have enjoyed reading your post which is as usually short, clear and concise". She is so good at reading me. I like being short, clear and concise and simple in almost all of my assignments. Besides, I always meet the deadlines for submitting my assignments. I made a joke that I am very good at organizing my life except my love life :-)


One week to go  and then I can get a certificate. Really good, isn't it? I am looking forward to that.