Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Arrival of summer 2012

Welcome to summer 2012. Finally our academic year ended. Yesterday we marked this event with a buffet for all the teachers in the department. The party was given on the 17 floor of a building downtown. It was so fun chatting with colleagues not about our work. Although we stop teaching, we still have to get to university for exam supervision tasks.

Anyhow, a long holiday is ahead of me with some plans. 

I need to do assignments for the online course, which will 2 weeks. Really hard work. I need to register some classes for my son including art class. And I need to prepare some ESP materials for next school year planned to start on 20 August.

What I look forward to doing most this summer is to meet my friend and enjoy my holiday out of Hanoi. At least I will have some relaxing time for myself.