Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday in Tay Ho

Our department had a buffet party in SEN TAY HO, in the north of Hanoi, while I live in the south. Quite a long distance. But it did not matter because today was Sunday and always worth seeing and chatting with friends.

The sun shone brightly in the early morning and the temperature was not too high because it is between autumn and winter weathers. I chose to wear comfortable clothes and at 10 pm the journey started.

On the way, I recalled some memories. Here was Quoc Tu Giam, where I went with my friend long time ago, also on a nice day. There was the West Lake, where we went sailing once. And on the left Happy House restaurant, where we had lunch. Here was the flower market, where we bought tulips and other flowers.... And then I saw SEN restaurant in the Water Park, my destination. The park was empty and quiet. So much different in summer. I stayed in the restaurant until 1.30. Then time to rush to my private class in my mum's place.

It may take me a long time to get back there. But I will come back.