Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Kuala Lumpur 2013

I had a three-day break in Kuala Lumpur, which was really a nice time. Because Malaysia and Vietnam are ASEAN countries, I did not have to apply for a visa and there is a direct flight from Hanoi to KL so I did not have to transit. These things made my trip easy and not tiring at all. The first impression on me was KL International Airport. It is new and has a good design. The landing area is a bit distance from the arrival lounge. After getting out of the plane, I had to walk a little and find the train to get to the terminal. Thanks to little travelling experience and  studying the map I figured out how to get out that big airport. Another impression is that the capital is hilly and green. I really like the green, well-cared patches of grass and plants along the streets and roads. And of course the twin towers also made a good impression on me. I was lucky to be able to be lifted up to the bridge connecting the towers and to the observation deck on the 83rd floor. Wow, what a height! Click here to see some of the photos of me. How happy I look!