Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today is the 6th January of the year of the ox. It has been nearly a week since I had my hair washed. I decided to go to the hairdresser's. It took me 1.5 hrs there. Then I took my son to the zoo. I wanted him to enjoy the fresh air instead of staying in in such a nice weather. It was sunny, warm, about 20 degrees, ideal for going out. We set off at past 11. We spent two hours there in a natural area.

The zoo is the same, nothing new. But the most important is that my son had a good time. He fed the monkeys, the goats and the sheep. On the way back to the gate, he took some photos of me. I look fatter after Tet holiday. I add 1 photo here.

We left the zoo and went to a KFC on Nguyen Thai Hoc Street. My son likes KFC. He ate 4 legs of chicken, a record. On the road, he sang something I didn't understand. I am sure that my son was happy.